It is the thinking of rationalists.This thing enlighten us,how great significance of our thinking power in our life.Thinking is superior to doing.whatever we see on this planet is the creation of the thinking Mind. It is thinking and imagination that makes the world what it is now.The modern dictum is ' work smarter,not harder'.If you work smarter, use the faculty of thinking.very few people think,and those who think,produce results.It is our thinking which gives glimpses of our existence on this earth.It is our thinking which can give permanence to something,e.g. Shakespeare's thinking gives permanence to his plays,so one can humbly says that Shakespeare's ideas still live among us.' A man may die,a nation may fall &rise but an idea lives on.Ideas have endurance without death.' I like this idea of rationalists and I respect it by heart,I give equal importance to thinking as I give to success,because after every success, there is a particular thinking of one's mind.
''Winners do not do different things but they do things differently.''
Hi Dear!Excellent blog & I agree with it. Whatever we see on this planet is only depends on our sight, the way in which we imagine the world is the result of our mind or we can say of our thinking. In this world if one wants to survive or wants to prove his or her self as a successful person than he or she should be both, "A Good Thinker & A Smarter". Here you wrote that "Thinking is superior to Doing" but sometimes to much thinking occurs Tragedy as happened in Shakespeare's 'Hamlet' & also in 'As You Like It' Character of Jaques whose passion is thinking but he never acts. So I think sometimes Acting should be there to prove your self Right because Acting is as important as Thinking.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI heartily accepts your thinking abt the Thinking.It is right that in this world every thing happens according to your kin desire to achieve something which takes the shape of your thinking, to which we interpretes as a"VISION".Having vision in life we can reach at the brick of success.But there is also 1 idea to become more clear that 'this vision also should be implimented in action than it can be possible 4 u to make the world according 2 your thinking.
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED IT.
Really an excellent blog you have created. I completely agree with you that today people in the modern world people think in their way differntly so we have diffrent idea with diffrent view. In this way, thinking is supreior activity than any other excersise.
ReplyDelete